The Harrington Corporation is currently seeking to fill the position of a Multi-Skill Maintenance Technician for the Lynchburg Pipe Fitting Manufacturing Facility.
Candidates for this position will need to have a thorough working knowledge of equipment and systems used in a manufacturing environment including servo and AC drives, electrical control circuits, complex hydraulic and pneumatic systems, power transmission, automation and robotics.
Essential skill sets include the following.
• Ability to proficiently troubleshoot and repair complex machinery.
• Working knowledge modifying and troubleshooting PLC control systems.
• Working knowledge of effective Preventative and Predictive maintenance methodologies and processes.
• Must be able to read and understand electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical diagrams.
• Welding and Metal Fabrication skills a plus.
• Must have proven organizational, planning, and communication skills.
• Working knowledge of Injection Molding equipment a plus.
• Two years post-secondary education in industrial maintenance or completion of an apprentice program in a related field or equivalent work experience.
• Must own basic hand tools and test equipment.
• Compensation based on qualifications and experience