• Promote and sell HARCO fittings into the irrigation market covering the states of California, Nevada, and Arizona.
HARCO sells through distributors with pull-through demand generated from collaboration with specifiers, architects, installers, and
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Develop sales plans and execute company sales strategies for new business development and
sales growth through an established and targeted customer base.
• Establish and reinforce relationships with irrigation customers
including consultants, contractors, architects, committees/boards, GMs, and owners as well as distributorship owners, managers, salesmen,
and decision makers.
• Gain brand preference for HARCO fittings with specifiers, installers and end users.
• Assemble, maintain, and
communicate accurate and timely market information.
• Support service issues and product defect claims.
• Four year
college degree, BA or BS (or equivalent experience) is required.
• Must live in the assigned territory and willing to travel extensively.
• Strategic seller
- Solid presentation skills
- Creative, solutions oriented
- Professional customer service attitude
- Proven track record of sales and business development
- Knows how to differentiate and position the company & our products
- Achievement of increased
revenue and profitability
- Active involvement in the project pipeline
- Visionary, thinks and plans ahead
- Oversee distributor partners
- Adds value
• Dynamic people person
- Calm and rational problem
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
rapport and gains consensus amongst all influencers
- Manages channel conflict with poise, integrity,
- Able to effect change for positive outcome
• Technical aptitude
- Understands product applications
- Able to communicate technical concepts
- Ability to drive product specifications and gain approvals
• Superior organizational and time management skills.
• A professional
with the ability to set priorities and to focus on objectives.
© 2013 HARCO Fittings. All Rights Reserved.
Your are here:
South West Territory Manager